Thursday, January 6, 2011

Themed Wedding Invites

I found these two themed wedding invitations over on my favorite paper blog: oh so beautiful paper.

The first is a vintage book invite…and if you haven’t heard me say it before, listen now…my dream is to have a library some day in my house filled with beautifully illustrated hardback books. So with tid-bit of knowledge about me you can only imagine how fabulous I think these invites are. For more photos click here.


These next invites I just think are so clever especially for a destination wedding, a couple that like to travel or even if you are having a wedding with most of the guests coming in from out of town. It really gets your guests in the mood to travel. For more photos click here.


Coming up…another themed invitation design all of my own. NE Wedding Day Magazine gets first shot at posting it, so I won’t say a lot only that I am pretty excited to share this fun invite design with you all here in the next week, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment