Friday, January 7, 2011

OMG 100 FREE Wedding Invitations...Yes Please!

Welcome Nebraska Wedding Day Blog Followers!  I hope you are all as excited about today’s Friday Freebies post as I am!

For those of you that did not find your way here by clicking on the Nebraska Wedding Day Blog, I’ll clue you in:  Inkblot Paper Designs is featured in the first ‘Friday Freebies” post of the year.    100 FREE wedding invitations will be awarded to one lucky bride/blog reader.  Click here to enter and read more about the details!

This past fall I had one of my favorite wedding photographers here in Omaha, Colleen with Colleen Dustin Photography, take a couple shots of some of my more recent invitation designs. 

Colleen sure knows how to make my invites look FAB, what do you think?








A BIG thanks to Colleen for taking such fabulous photos and best of luck to all the brides entering for this pretty great giveaway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment