Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Busy, But What Can You Do?

Hi All! Sorry for my absence over the past week. I have been so busy lately that as soon as I am done working each day, then all I really want to do is just relax...I haven't even taken my Christmas Tree down. (I know, I know, I will get it down before the end of the week. I am so embarrassed it is still up! Ugh!)


Anyway, I thought I’d share a quick post and show the ad I have in Wedding Essentials Magazine. (Sadly, as you will notice the design was cut off, but the gals over at Wedding Essentials, were so nice about it and are doing their darnedest to make it up to me)

More Photos if the Boxed Invite featured in the ad:  CLICK HERE.

Still I am overall happy with the design and it will look so much better in the next issue once my logo isn’t cut off.

I also did up the design for the Embassy Suites LaVista, check it out here.

Also, make sure to check back here tomorrow. I need some advise form all the brides out there on some winter color schemes!

No comments:

Post a Comment