Sunday, April 4, 2010

Real Weddings #1: Lisa & Jim

A few weeks ago I introduced you to my good friends Lisa & Jim. (Click here to view their story save the date.) I am happy to say that they are now officially Mr. & Mrs!

The wedding was an absolute blast and I couldn't wait to share all the little details! When Lisa and Jim started planning, I of course volunteered all my own creative talents, from the invites to the event design. Basically Lisa wanted Pink and Sparkly, so we came up with an eggplant, silver and PINK color scheme accented with crystals, rhinestones and feathers!

The Invitation


The Ceremony

The Program

The Guest Book

Silver cards with notes to the happy couple posted on a bulletin board covered with glittery pink and silver paper.


The Cake
From Graham's Goodies - the best wedding cake I ever tasted in my ENTIRE life.

The Cake Topper

Brooch Bouquet for the Bride
This was a great fun to gather brooches, add stems to them and then see the final product once the talented floral designers with Florals etcetera were done with it.


Jim and Lisa
in their get-away car
More AMAZING vendors not mentioned above:
Chair & Linen Rental: AAA Rents & Event Services
Wedding Photographer: Janine McClintock Studios - If I can I will try to get some professional shots and post them ASAP.
Location: Paxton Ballroom Omaha

1 comment:

  1. It was definitely a beautiful wedding .... I love your style and ideas Megan! Very impressive! You are so creative ;)
    It was definitely a fun night. I had fun seeing and hanging out with you guys! :) Can't wait until May now ;)

    ReplyDelete