Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh The Excitement Of It All!

Last week a lovely box full of goodies was delivered to my door. As I had about a million and one things going on (3 sets of invites, 1 save the date, 3 invite designs, a family emergency and then family wedding to attend, plus my full time day job…just to name a few), I didn’t have the time to give my new swatch decks, envelope samples and favor boxes the appropriate amount of gushing. But now…here I go!

For those of you that don’t know, my main paper supplier is Envelopments. The Envelopments Team is at the forefront of paper design and they just came out with TONS of fabulous new colors, patterns, textures, shapes, sizes and I just can’t get enough!

Here are a few pics of some of my favorite new things.

Click on this link to see even more. (If you have even a tiny bit of obsession with paper and office supplies, much like me (click here for more on that), get ready for some giddy butterflies to fly around your stomach)

No comments:

Post a Comment