Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Real Announcements: Purple + Green Garden, Very British...No?


This post has been a long time coming.   Gorgeous baby Harper McClean was born back in July to my good friend Mindell.  

If you’ve read this blog I am sure you are familiar with her family’s designs Click the following to see:  Hudson’s 1st Birthday Invites, the Housewarming Party InviteHappy New Years Cards & Baptism Announcements. I’ve joked with her that she should pay me a retainer and I can just create unlimited paper designs for her all year round, ha!)

When it came to Harper’s Birth Announcements Mindell couldn’t decide on just one photo (taken by another friend Erika, over at Elizabeth Rose Photography), can you blame her?  Harper is just super adorable.

So we came up with three versions of the announcement:






Also she wanted one design inspired by Harper’s nursery, which, has a very English garden feel: 





No comments:

Post a Comment