Monday, October 17, 2011

Ideas Show: Frames, Paper Chandeliers & More


Over the past month or so I shut myself away in my studio and created for the Wedding Essentials Idea Show.  I am so happy with how everything turned out.

And…all that hard work really paid off!  The booth was beautiful (thank you to my wonderful husband and his carpentry skills), the tablescape design light, airy and breathtaking (if I do say so myself) and I now have LISTS of brides to follow up with!  Hooray!

For those that couldn’t make it, take a look at all of the Inkblot Ideas featured at the show!

The Booth




The Table Design

 I’ve wanted to make these paper chandeliers for ages and they turned out so gorgeous!




The Give-Away

Just a fun little something for the brides for stopping by the booth.  I hope they enjoy it!


A big thank you to my husband for building my booth, to my good friends Mindell & Jacque for working the show with me and to each and every bride for stopping!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looked so awesome, you should be very proud...Mike too! It was great to see you!!!:)

    ReplyDelete