Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Home...Happy Hour!


A good friend of mine, and a fabulous customer as well (see posts on baby baptism invites and announcements here) tasked me recently to create an invite for a housewarming party/neighborhood happy hour to get to know her new neighbors.  When I asked her for design direction her exact words (well almost exact, I edited this comment to make it a bit more PG-13) were: "Something that screams 'I'm the best effing neighbor there ever was!'"

This is what I came up with...what do you think?  did I nail it?  I guess I will just have to wait to hear how the party goes!






FYI: Street Names/Numbers, Emails and Phone Numbers have been changed to protect the innocent...or not so innocent in Mindell's case.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all these new posts! Your designs are as amazing as ever. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Fabulous.

    (I like the new blog background as well!)

    ReplyDelete