Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Design Obsession: Indigo Prints


After doing a bit of stalking on other designers' websites and blogs I discovered a new stationery website that accepts designs and holds competitions…hooray!

Indigo Prints accepts designs at anytime and also holds competitions.  What is great about this is that it requires little voting by you and I don’t really have too many deadlines, which is nice.  I get to work at my own speed.

I am really quite excited to announce that they already accepted one of my designs and I am waiting to hear back on the others:

Here is my accepted Pom Pom Design, I cannot wait to find out when it goes up for sale.


And here are the designs I submitted for the Baby Shower Invitation Challenge.

Drops of Rain

 Bundled Baby Boy

 & the Bundled Baby Girl Version: 

Baby Geography:

I can’t wait to hear the results (maybe sometime this week).  I’ll keep you updated when I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment