Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Letter S


S is for Andrea, I know that sounds a bit strange….you may think that Andrea doesn’t start with an S…well it does now.   On my old phone I had the number for my sister, Andrea, programmed to speed dial when I pressed the letter A.  Well I just got a new phone the other day…I am actually very happy with it but for this one downfall:  On my new phone, the A button is pre-programmed to lock the phone…so now my sister must change her name to SAndrea…(S was the closest button to A, so that just made sense to me).   It will take some getting used to, but in the end, SAndrea is just a single button away, and that is really what matters. 


Typography/Font Roll Call:
Bauhaus 93, Always Regular, Gill Sans Ultra Bold
Braggadocio, Solange, DecoCaps
Rosewood Standard, Budmo Jiggler, Guttenberg MF

S is also for Sorry.  I have to apologize for missing 2 days of letters!  AGH…it is a busy season!  What with the holiday week approaching and all that comes with it, I will do my best to continue to post the remaining letters of the alphabet as much as possible, but I may miss a day or two or a few.   Not to fret once the Thanksgiving weekend has come and gone, I will be right back on track again.

No comments:

Post a Comment