Saturday, December 18, 2010

SHOES, one of my happy places

Stop one minute…you have GOT to be kidding me. Did YOU know, because I never knew!?!?!?! (If you did know, I am giving you a dirty look through cyberspace for not telling me...grrrrrr.)

There is a shoe company online, Shoes of Prey, that you can design your own shoe, I mean really design one. You submit a drawing of a shoe and viola!, a real shoe comes out (well gets shipped to you, if the shoe came out of the computer, THAT really would be amazing!)

Check it out you can go from this:
To this:

Wow oh wow oh wow-y wow wow. I am almost speechless.

I am SO adding this to my wish list: a gift certificate for my own, one of a kind, couture shoe, designed by me!

Not to mention that these really would come in handy to all the brides out there searching for the perfect shoe…can’t find one? Well, design it yourself and you can check that off the to-do list!
(and not to worry, if you don't have a creative bone in your body, you can select a pre-designed option and customize it)

Well I must say, I may have to restrain myself.    Look out Shoes of Prey, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhmigod. Is this a joke? How did you find this?!?!?

    ReplyDelete