Friday, October 15, 2010

Real Wedding Suite: Julia + Nathan

Well this post is a long time coming!   (Not only have I been post lazy the last couple weeks, but I’ve also been just WAITING for this wedding so I could show the world Julia & Nathan’s fabulous designs!)

As I mentioned in a previous post, the bride, Julia, is a long time friend of the family.  So Mike & I, and the rest of my family, spent the weekend in Minneapolis for all the nuptial celebrations.

The wedding was at the AMAZING modern Minneapolis Central Library and every detail was gorgeous.





I don’t often get to see the weddings I design paper suites for, so this was an extra special bonus!  I got to take photos of my designs ‘in action’.





An optional re-use for place cards – Jenga!


Thank you Julia and Nathan for letting us be a part of your life!

Megan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment