Hi all! I am entering some designs for minted.com's wedding invitation challenge and I'd love some input from everyone, especially from the past, present & future brides out there.
If I am successful I could walk away with a line of wedding invitation designs on a national website! Oh the joy of it all! It would be like winning the lottery! (Not quite AS instantly lucrative, but tons of design kudos!)
There are a few categories they are looking for:
- Best Outdoors or Nature-inspired design
- Best Modern Beach or Destination design
- Best Whimsical or Off-Beat design
- Best Design Prominently Featuring a Couple's Monogram or Names
- Best Fresh Take on a Classic (Formal) design
- Best Modern, Bold, or Typographic design
So far I've entered the below 4 designs and would like to come up with a few more that fit into the above categories. Any ideas out there? What would you want to buy? Feel free to comment on my blog or on my facebook page.