Monday, September 20, 2010

Real Wedding Suite: Turquoise Glam



A friend and co-worker of mine (in my other non-paper life) challenged me at the beginning of the year to create a suite of wedding paper that could match her (and the groom's) impeccable sense of style and class. 

Coming from someone that has a turquoise couch (that I am really pulling for it in the merged household, by the way!) she had a bit of modern sensibility, but still wanted a traditional classy feel to the invites. 

She gave me the color scheme of turquoise, gold and black and left me to it!  Here is what I came up with!
Rehearsal Dinner Invite
~a bit more of a casual feel~


Wedding Invite




One of the BEST wedding Maps I've EVER done!





The Program



The Menu Card & Place Card

Congrats Ben & Christine, the wedding was just beautiful!  Thank you for letting me be a part of not just the planning but the big day as well!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this posting on your blog...I fell in love with the invites, programs, menu cards, etc...all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Well I am sure glad that you loved everything!

    ReplyDelete