Saturday, January 5, 2013

Wedding Planning Season in this Happy New Year

Happy New Year to All!

While I am not a big resolution-making/keeping-type person, there are a few goals I am setting for the new year, but of course they are still in the works.   The biggest one is setting realistic and achievable goals etc, so I am going to take some time figuring out which are the most important.  I do know for sure that posting consistently to this blog will be one of them!

One of my favorite things about this time of year is that it truly is wedding planning season.  I've been meeting with brides and grooms all week and I am so excited to get rolling with all kinds of design ideas, unique to each couple.  

Of course I cannot post without mentioning something going on over at Minted.   Since it is the season to get engaged and to start getting wedding plans rolling, Minted is holding a wedding inspiration board challenge.   I had a ton of fun creating a few boards myself and decided in the end to enter the top option.   So take a look, feel free to click through and like my boards and start creating your own, it is easy, fun and a good way to spend an entire day doing nothing but looking at pretty things!


Blushed by Inkblot Paper, see more Minted.com
Blushed board by Inkblot Paper. See more Minted.com


No comments:

Post a Comment