Monday, January 7, 2013

Something is in the Water - Baby Designs


The most recent Minted challenge couldn’t have come at a more ideal time.   Baby Announcements!

I may be exaggerating when I say this, but not by much: almost everyone I know is either pregnant, just had a baby or will sometime in the next 6 months.   This includes my older sister and my baby brother’s wife (ok he is not much a baby anymore at age 28), both due within months of each other.   Lets just say that I had to restrain myself from buying a million tiny little clothes over the weekend.   So exciting!!!

It goes without saying that I was thrilled to create some fun baby announcements for minted.   We will see what happens during voting over the next couple days.

If you have time to vote, feel free to click on the below images and have at it!






This year is definitely going to be the year of the baby!  (Er…I haven’t been drinking the water, I promise, so no babies directly from me.  I prefer the babies that you can hand back to the parents once they start crying, thank you very much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment