Sunday, February 14, 2010

Letterpress Love.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all!
Here is a snapshot of the lovely flowers and letterpress LOVE card my husband surprised me with a few days ago. Also a big thank you to him for driving to Lincoln and back...twice.



Also I am super excited to share photos of some save the dates that just went in the mail yesterday. I recently had the great pleasure of working with Natasha and Matt, a lovely couple that is so very obviously in love, and Julie, a mother of the groom that is so supportive and excited for this happy couple.
Of the many things I have truly enjoyed about working with them, here are my top reasons:
1. Their wedding color is the exact shade of my favorite color of GREEN.
2. They have amazing style, so it was great fun for me to create their designs.
AND
3. We are letterpressing their save the dates and invites. I LOVE LETTERPRESS PAPERS.

Here are a few photos of their Save the Dates:



Unfortunately you cannot feel this paper through the photos, but I will just say Porridge Papers is one of the most talented papermills and letterpress studios around! Thank you, Porridge Papers, for making my designs look even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment