Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Story Save the Date Design + More Minted Goodness

It’s that time again! Designing for Minted is creeping back into my day to day and I am super excited about the latest Save the Date Challenge as well as their Art Challenge.

With every challenge, I feel like I grow more as a designer and being a part of the minted community has really given me so much I am so excited to see how this design year pans out.

Voting is now open for both the Save the Date and Art challenges, click on each of the below designs to vote on them, but feel free to vote on many more designs. There are some pretty innovative creations this time around and I can’t wait to see the winners already!


SAVE THE DATES:





ART PRINTS:




Not sure if you can tell by all the above designs (with the exception of the last one): I am a little obsessed with shades of Orange. Ha-ha! Thanks goodness the Pantone Color of the year is Tangerine Tango.


2 comments:

  1. Save The Dates look fantastic! Absolutely love the retro feel of the color and graphics.

    ReplyDelete