Monday, April 18, 2011

Real Wedding Suite: Spiral Graph in Lovely Lavender

What a busy time of year it is!  And exciting too!  I’ve been working my tail off to get invitations in the mail, programs to the church and much much more.

Here is a spotlight on the invites and programs I did for an April wedding. The graphic circle designs sort of remind me of the drawings my spiral graph toy made back in the day.  




The bride, Krysta, was so lovely to work with.   I am embarrassed to say there were a few hiccups in the invitation process (totally on my end, happens to the best of us I guess…) and she was completely understanding and gracious through the entire process.  Thank you Krysta!

1 comment:

  1. I think it was Spiro-graph... but I dig the design. Even though my new living room pillows were floral, I really like geometric prints :)

    ReplyDelete